Who is MOOT?
MOOT is one of the UKs most exciting and fastest-growing technology companies, soon to reach unicorn status. Powering such brands as Olivias, ASOS, Timberland, Bosch and many more, the business has seen incredible growth over the last 3 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving £100m in sales into 2022.
Our platform provides ‘E-commerce As A Service’ and all of the tools necessary to ‘Enable Scale’ for online retailers, domestically and internationally. The platform supports D2C, Marketplaces and B2B.
The business launched in 2019 but aims to continue it’s growth across Europe and the US into 2022. Being venture-backed, the business benefits from extensive funding and growth budgets.
What are we recruiting for?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Shopify Web Developer based in the Staffordshire area.
What will you be doing?
- Developing brand new eCommerce websites
- Maintaining current clients' websites
- Planning and scoping projects with our business development and sales teams
- Ensuring you meet deadlines for all clients
- Working will other teams, including customer services and warehouse
- Ongoing support for clients, including fixing bugs, testing site speed, site optimisation, and building new pages
- Participating in project meetings to give feedback on technical requirements
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features and new websites
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
What will you bring to the party?
This role is ideal for a talented developer with a proven track record of delivering high-quality Shopify eCommerce projects.
- Experience building and managing Shopify
- Working within a team of other developers
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX processes and best practices
- An understanding of the principles of CRO
- Ability to speak to clients and sit in meetings and understand project deadlines and also service level agreements with current client's expectations
What are we offering?
- £25,000 - £40,000 + pension
- Unlimited holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Free onsite gym
- Free refreshments