Who is MOOT?
MOOT is one of the UK's most exciting and fastest-growing technology companies, responsible for working with brands such as BET 365, FFS Beauty, Revive Collagen, House Beautiful and ASOS to name a few. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 3 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving significant sales into 2022 and beyond. Our technology provides eCommerce as a service and all the tools necessary to enable scale.
This role will be based within our internal marketing agency, MOOT Ascend, who have earned a reputation for helping brands succeed using digital media. Providing performance marketing solutions across social media, paid search and influencers, our team will deliver scalable results which deliver to the brands commercial objectives.
What are we recruiting for?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced Paid Search Specialist to lead their own team of individuals with different levels of experience.
The individual will bring a wealth of agency knowledge to MOOT in all things Paid Search and Client account management.
Your role is to guide and motivate a team of multi-level experience while simultaneously taking ownership of client accounts to create the best agency standards
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of paid search managers and executives
- Manage workflow to ensure efficient time management.
- Ownership of key client accounts working closely with senior management.
- Thought leadership and support for new business functions.
- Ownership of client campaigns with paid search budgets between £10k up to £2m monthly
- Hands-on optimisation to drive paid search growth / ROI
What will you bring to the party?
- Proven experience in agency work and taking ownership of a client account.
- Ability to manage client’s expectations efficiently in order to combine client success and pertinent allocation of resources.
- Previous experience in leading a team and designating workload.
- Sound knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads Etc.).
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What are we offering?
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Free onsite parking
- Fast growth culture
- Free refreshments & snacks