Who is MOOT?
MOOT is one of the UK's most exciting and fastest-growing technology companies, responsible for working with brands such as BET 365, FFS Beauty, Revive Collagen, House Beautiful, and ASOS to name a few. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 3 years and due to an expansion in the group solution portfolio, we are looking to bring in an experienced Marketplace specialist.
This role will be based within our service offering division, MOOT Ascend. Our teams work to connect brands with audiences across DTC platforms and all digital marketing channels. Our services span the full online customer purchase funnel with tactical and strategic activities designed and executed to identify audiences and convert them into customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Marketplaces Specialist looking to lead their own division and grow marketplace channel nationally and internationally. The right candidate must demonstrate a track record in growing brand presence and revenue across multiple marketplaces.
- Design and execute a marketplace strategy for Moot clients
- Align category research with strategic planning in order to maximise sales
- Manage client listings and feed optimisation on a variety of marketplaces with a particular focus on eBay and Amazon UK + International
- Listing research, keyword research, copywriting, optimisation, and implementation
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to optimise visibility and sales conversion
- Perform regular checks and act at speed to resolve any issues to ensure the performance of the overall account
- Track, measure, and manage reporting of product status on partner site
- Work closely with internal teams and support with client forecasts and planning
Experience within eCommerce and marketplaces i.e Amazon, Ebay, Facebook, etc
Experience in launching into international markets is highly desirable
Proven experience launching marketplace channels
Solid experience in increasing revenue and sales through marketplaces and online concessions
Have a great understanding of retail, eCommerce, and marketing businesses
Knowledge of Shopify is also desirable