Who is MOOT?
MOOT is one of the UK's most exciting and fastest-growing technology companies, responsible for working with brands such as BET 365, FFS Beauty, Revive Collagen, House Beautiful, and ASOS to name a few. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 3 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving significant sales into 2022 and beyond. Our technology provides eCommerce as a service and all the tools necessary to enable scale.
This role will be based within our internal marketing agency, MOOT Ascend, who have earned a reputation for helping brands succeed using digital media. Providing performance marketing solutions across social media, paid search, and influencers, our team will deliver scalable results which deliver to the brand's commercial objectives.
We are looking for a Paid Search Manager with a self-starting attitude to join our rapidly growing marketing team. Working directly with some incredible brands you will help develop our junior members of the team.
What are we recruiting for?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Paid Search Manager to join a specialist team working with ambitious and growth-led brands.
The individual will bring a wealth of Paid Search knowledge to MOOT and your role is to guide and motivate a team of multi-level experience while simultaneously taking ownership of client accounts to create the best agency standards
What will you be doing?
- Manage workflow to ensure efficient time management.
- Ownership of client accounts working closely with senior management.
- Thought leadership and support for new business functions.
- Lead Client campaigns with paid search budgets between £5k up to £1m
- Hands-on optimisation to drive paid search growth / ROI
What will you bring to the party?
- Proven experience in agency work
- Ability to manage client expectations efficiently
- Sound knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Ads Etc.).
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What are we offering?
- £33,000 - £40,000
- Free onsite parking
- Fast growth culture
- Free refreshments & snacks