Junior Tagging Developer
Who is MOOT?
MOOT is one of the UK's most exciting and fastest-growing technology companies, responsible for working with brands such as BET 365, FFS Beauty, Revive Collagen, House Beautiful and ASOS to name a few. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 4 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving significant sales into 2023. Our technology provides eCommerce as a service and all the tools necessary to enable scale.
We are looking for someone to take ownership of all tagging and analytics across all of our platforms!
What are we recruiting for?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Tagging Developer to join at a time of rapid growth.
As the business scales, we’re looking for new doers, collaborators and innovators to join in uniting the people and technology that move the world as the market leader in their space.
This role will form an integral part of our tech team helping with client projects and success.
What will you be doing?
- Setting up and configuring all tags and apps correctly
- Optimisation of all tags
- Build and maintain a best-practice checklist for each site
- Checking data quality, page speed, SEO
- Checking for missing or poor configurations
- PageSpeed configuration of tags for optimal Google Lighthouse use
- Setup of Google Server Side Tagging configuration
- Working with our marketing teams to ensure consistent UTM use
- Management of all 3rd party application settings
- Technical SEO page setup
- Manage consent and legalities of tag setups
- Manage personal data & GDPR
What will you bring to the party?
- 2 years’ experience of JS/HTML in eCommerce or similar B2C frontend environment
- Experience of Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Shopify
- Understanding of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and attribution tracking
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability and desire to work in high energy and rapidly evolving B2B Technology company
- Proactivity and being a self-starter are a must
- Ability to change direction quickly, change roadmaps quickly and test effectively.
What are we offering?
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Hybrid role with weekly days from Stafford or London office
- Unlimited holiday
- Free onsite parking
- MOOT IT
- MOOT Group HQ, Paton Drive, Tollgate Park, Stafford, ST16 3EF, London
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
🕛Flexible and remote working with hours to suit your lifestyle
✈️ Unlimited holiday entitlement
🏋️Coming Soon - Use of a professionally equipped onsite gym
🍸Regular team socials to connect, relax and re-energise
😋Free daily refreshments
👐 Participation in valuable charity and community events
🥳 Clear development plans that align with individuals career plans
🚗 Free onsite parking
Workplace & Culture 🌍
Our greatest resource is our people. We're proud of our brand and those who have created it.
We value creativity, collaboration and passion.
We are dedicated to diversity, change and the perfect work/life balance.
MOOT was launched in 2019 by eCommerce brand owners that had outgrown their existing Shopify solution, which was restricting their ability to scale. Through a lack of modern advanced alternatives on the market, the decision was made to build an advanced eCommerce platform that would enable the growth of fast-growing brands on the next stage of their journey.
MOOT is already in a short space of time powering some of the UK and Europe's fastest-growing D2C brands, with all the tools they need to internationalise, run multiple stores, across multiple channels with ease. Recent advancements in the platforms AI capabilities are now driving optimisations the industry has never seen before.
Junior Tagging Developer
Loading application form