Trade Sales Account Manager
Who Are Olivias
We are a leading supplier of luxury branded furniture to retail customers, interior designers, offices, staging companies and many, many more.
We source the finest and most interesting products from hundreds of brands in dozens of different markets and make them available to our customers at the most competitive prices. Through our unique business model we are able to offer over 14,000 of the best products available, enabling our customers to ‘create their best life’.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled Account Manager to join the Olivia’s team at a time of rapid growth. As the business scales, we are looking for new doers, collaborators and innovators to help move our business forward!
What will you be doing?
- The main point of contact for your clients and customers, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Supporting clients with a seamless end-to-end buying process, this may include interior design support, quoting, ordering, managing deliveries, after-sales care, and more.
- Negotiating terms of sale and product pricing with both clients and suppliers.
- Maximising profitability and driving revenue in order to achieve monthly margin and sales targets.
- Nurturing and developing existing clients whilst always seeking out new business opportunities and prospecting for new clients.
- Producing design documents, wish lists, and mood boards where relevant.
- Managing and maintaining and up-to-date sales forecast and CRM system.
- Collaborate with the wider trade sales team to identify opportunities to scale the trade sales business.
- Supporting with marketing and promotional material.
What will you bring to the party?
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive, Account Manager, or relevant role essential. Furniture industry experience is preferable
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills essential
- Excellent organisation skills & attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing CRM systems, producing sales forecasts, and reporting on performance.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Project management skills
- Creative talent, imagination, and eye for design
- Ability to use RoomSketcher & measure up clients spaces
- Excellent portfolio of previous work
- £30,000 + DOE
- Unlimited holiday
- Generous monthly commission structure
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days from Stafford HQ ideally
- Olivias - Product
- MOOT Group HQ, Paton Drive, Tollgate Park, Stafford, ST16 3EF
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
🕛Flexible and remote working with hours to suit your lifestyle
✈️ Unlimited holiday entitlement
🏋️Coming Soon - Use of a professionally equipped onsite gym
🍸Regular team socials to connect, relax and re-energise
😋Free daily refreshments
👐 Participation in valuable charity and community events
🥳 Clear development plans that align with individuals career plans
🚗 Free onsite parking
Workplace & Culture 🌍
Our greatest resource is our people. We're proud of our brand and those who have created it.
We value creativity, collaboration and passion.
We are dedicated to diversity, change and the perfect work/life balance.
MOOT was launched in 2019 by eCommerce brand owners that had outgrown their existing Shopify solution, which was restricting their ability to scale. Through a lack of modern advanced alternatives on the market, the decision was made to build an advanced eCommerce platform that would enable the growth of fast-growing brands on the next stage of their journey.
MOOT is already in a short space of time powering some of the UK and Europe's fastest-growing D2C brands, with all the tools they need to internationalise, run multiple stores, across multiple channels with ease. Recent advancements in the platforms AI capabilities are now driving optimisations the industry has never seen before.
Trade Sales Account Manager
Loading application form