Who is Rainy City?
Rainy City is an award-winning Shopify Plus design and development agency that gets results. They love eCommerce and are totally obsessed with Shopify and getting brand results.
They work with Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants worldwide to deliver leading e-commerce design, development, and overall website strategy.
Are you a talented and enthusiastic Project Manager ready to lead the charge in crafting seamless e-commerce experiences and unleashing the true potential of Shopify?
Join us as a Shopify Project Manager and take the reins in transforming digital dreams into reality!
What are we recruiting for?
Ready to be the Shopify Project Maestro? Join our team of dynamic professionals and make your mark as the orchestrator of seamless e-commerce success!
We're seeking a highly organised, critical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, team-spirited, and fun work environment.
As our Shopify Project Manager, you'll lead multiple projects from start to finish, ensuring they run like clockwork and leave clients and our team delighted.
Are you up for the challenge?
What will you be doing?
- Solve problems and strategise for success.
- Masterfully plan, organise, and prioritise major project commitments.
- Schedule, coordinate, and monitor tasks, offering valuable feedback for improvements and seamless collaboration.
- Keep the communication lines buzzing with regular updates to the team, manager, and clients.
- Skillfully balance and prioritise multiple client and team demands.
- Exhibit time management excellence, attention to detail, and flexibility.
- Leverage your deep knowledge and experience with the Shopify platform, understanding its functionality and capabilities.
What will you bring to the party?
- 2+ years of project management experience, ideally from a Shopify agency.
- Proven track record in managing timelines, budgets, and scope for Shopify projects.
- Familiarity with the agency environment and its unique challenges.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills for seamless interactions.
- Super-efficient and highly organised, keeping the gears turning smoothly.
- Stay cool, calm, and collected, even under pressure.
- Proficiency in cloud-based software like Monday,com Close.io, and Slack.
- Ability to understand project requirements and flawlessly execute them with the team.
- Expert multitasker, juggling multiple projects with ease.
- Love for all things e-commerce and a drive to succeed.
What are we offering?
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 28 days holiday increasing one day per year
- Flexible working hours - giving you the power to shape your schedule to fit your life.
- Paid overtime on offer
- Hybrid working - Embrace the best of both worlds, working 2 days from the office
- Birthdays off - Celebrate your special day in style with birthdays off work
- Pension scheme
- Career development plan that aligns with personal goals
- Regular team events, including a beer or two
- Experience the warmth and familiarity of a tight-knit family feel, where every member is valued and supported on their unique path to success!
Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Leigh for 2 days a week. This also means we cannot accept overseas applications as you will not be able to commute to our offices
Apply now and let your Shopify expertise shine.