Who is MOOT?
MOOT is one of the UK's most exciting and fastest-growing technology companies, responsible for working with brands such as BET 365, FFS Beauty, Revive Collagen, House Beautiful and ASOS to name a few. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 3 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving significant sales into 2022. Our technology provides eCommerce as a service and all the tools necessary to enable scale.
This role will be based within our MOOT Tech division, whose mission is to empower brands with best-in-class technology to build and optimise e-commerce experiences for their customers — creating increased engagement, conversion, and scale.
What are we recruiting for?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Data Engineer with 3+ years of experience ideally using the Azure /.NET ecosystem to join the team as we seek to expand our SaaS analytics product.
As the business scales, we’re looking for new doers, collaborators, and innovators to join in uniting the people and technology that move the world as the market leader in their space.
This role will form an integral part of our tech team helping with all things SaaS and product.
We need someone to lead on the all things data, from deep mathematics, to machine learning and AI.
What will you be doing?
- Team up for data excellence - Gather intel, blueprint architecture, and execute killer Azure data solutions.
- Pipeline powerhouse - Craft, sustain, and amplify data highways with transformations, validations, and more.
- Data storage guru - Erect and manage secure, quality data abodes aligned with best practices.
- Connect the dots - Fuse varied data sources for a unified information panorama.
- Turbocharge data flow - Optimise, troubleshoot, and supercharge data workflows.
- Data ally - Collaborate closely with Software Engineers and Analysts, providing advanced infrastructure.
- DevOps synergy - Automate pipeline deployment, monitoring, and management.
- Azure aficionado - Keep up with trends, leveraging innovation to boost data prowess.
What will you bring to the party?
- Strong Mathematics and Engineering Capability.
- Proven Experience building data pipelines utilising PaaS Services combined with bespoke technology to drive customer outcomes and insights.
- Experience with Azure Data Services, ideally having used the Azure ML Services in previous projects.
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) in Data Engineering.
- Experience using Machine Learning and/or AI services in a commercial environment.
- We are a team of self-starters - we need someone that can come and show the way in all things Data & Mathematics.
What are we offering?
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Quarterly team outings
- Free onsite parking
- Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Stafford for 2 days a week.
- This also means we cannot accept overseas applications as you will not be able to commute to our offices