Who are Olivias?
We are a leading supplier of luxury branded furniture to retail customers, interior designers, offices, staging companies and many, many more.
We source the finest and most interesting products from hundreds of brands in dozens of different markets and make them available to our customers at the most competitive prices. Through our unique business model we are able to offer over 14,000 of the best products available, enabling our customers to ‘create their best life’.
What are we recruiting for?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled eCommerce Manager to join the Olivia’s team at a time of rapid growth. As the business scales, we are looking for new doers, collaborators and innovators to help move our business forward!
What will you be doing?
- Conduct a deep analysis of customer insights through meticulous segmentation, driving the strategic optimisation of our activities.
- Assume ownership of critical metrics, including net revenue, average order size, value, and conversion rates, harnessing them to fuel our success
- Curate the visual identity of our digital storefronts, from product presentation to effective signposting and engaging content, all designed to drive immediate conversions.
- Commandeer cutting-edge analytical and CRO tools, leveraging them to unlock profound insights, develop hypotheses, and drive incremental progress toward KPI objectives.
- Establish a foundation for knowledge sharing, positioning our organisation as a leader in industry insights and outperforming our competitors in collaboration with third-party partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Technology team, providing strategic input to shape the development of essential tools aligned with your objectives.
- Share your expertise in current eCommerce industry best practices, with a particular focus on CRO, keeping our organisation at the forefront of industry standards.
- Stay ahead of the curve by staying current with eCommerce and CRO/CVR trends through continuous training and research initiatives.
- Positively influence both internal stakeholders and external partners, fostering productive relationships to achieve collective objectives.
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills, ensuring seamless teamwork across all levels of the organisation.
- Embrace a customer-centric mindset, embodying it in your daily decision-making and strategies.
What will you bring to the party?
- Experience leading digital retail / eCommerce; a ‘natural shopkeeper’ and fixated on delivering your promise to the customer.
- Ideally from a rapid growth or fast fashion business
- Have a great understanding of retail, eCommerce and marketing businesses
- You’re a ‘natural retailer’; obsessed with delivering your promise to customers
- CRO methodology at the heart of everything you do
- Strong knowledge/experience with Analytical / CRO tools like Google Analytics, HotJar etc
- Good knowledge/experience of demand creation using paid media (with Social in particular)
- Great knowledge of Magento / Shopify+ and common 3rd party applications (Nosto, etc)
What are we offering?
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Unlimited Holiday Entitlement
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working - 2 days in office, based in Stafford
- Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Stafford, Tuesday & Thursday
- This also means we cannot accept overseas applications as you will not be able to commute to our offices