Who Are Olivias
We are a leading supplier of luxury branded furniture to retail customers, interior designers, offices, staging companies and many, many more.
We source the finest and most interesting products from hundreds of brands in dozens of different markets and make them available to our customers at the most competitive prices. Through our unique business model we are able to offer over 14,000 of the best products available, enabling our customers to ‘create their best life’.
What are we recruiting for?
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Executive to join the Olivia’s team at a time of rapid growth. As the business scales, we are looking for new doers, collaborators, and innovators to help move our business forward!
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the product team to develop and execute regular promotions
- Support the delivery of the online trading strategy and budget for UK online channels
- Create and manage the delivery of regular newsletters and email sends
- Create and execute the quarterly promo calendar
- Create assets for on-site and digital comms
- Track and analyse sales performance, conversion rates, website performance and traffic
- Work with the marketing team to create and manage the online trade calendar & campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage external agencies for SEO & website development
What will you bring to the party?
- Previous experience managing CMS for Shopify websites
- Strong commercial awareness, negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Digital campaign creation and management
- Knowledge of digital acquisition channels, including CRM, SEO, PPC, Affiliate and Social
- Experience managing external agencies and freelancers
- Commercially focused mindset to identify opportunities and drive success
- Experienced in managing digital campaigns and projects
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Pro-active, confident and results driven
- Self motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience with Klaviyo preferred
What are we offering?
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Unlimited holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid working
- Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Stafford, Tuesday & Thursday
- This also means we cannot accept overseas applications as you will not be able to commute to our offices